The Axion Lighting 4 Channel DMX Decoder offers a perfect way to control single color, tunable white, RGB, or RGBW fixtures.
- Fully compliant with the DMX512 standard protocol.
- No DIP switches! Use the integrated buttons and digital display to configure the DMX address.
- Supports RDM functionality for those DMX masters or controllers that take advantage of this enhanced protocol.
- 16 bit (65536 levels) or standard 8 bit (256) level selection.
- PWM dimming frequency selection: 250 / 500 / 1000 / 2000 / 4000 / 8000 / 16000 Hz options for reduced power noise and LED flickering.
- Logarithmic or linear dimming curve selectable.
- Over-heat, over-load and short circuit protection with automatic recovery.
- Automatic DMX signal detection helps to know if there are line issues.
- Default Output Level setting allows you to set the light level if the DMX signal is lost.
- CE, EMC, RED and LVD certified.
- 5 year warranty